My inspiration

I rose today and the sky was so dull,

I wanted to cry 'coz...

The bright sky is my inspiration,

Yet, there was a glimmer of hope,

You, my next source of my inspiration,

The true defination of my very self...


Then, I began counting my blessings,

There is so much to cry about,

But, twice as much to smile about,

The enemy that wants to bring me down,

A true friend, who takes the blow for me!

That is you!


I take a sigh of despair,

'Coz success seems so far away,

Nature forced me to take two sighs,

Sighs of relieve 'coz in you my friend,

The end we shall face together,

My soul was liberated!


My soul exults in the joy of living,

The nature of waking up,

To see that very smile that warms my heart,

And once again,

Like yesterday and the day before,

You take my hand and say,

"You can always do it if you want!"

Comments

  1. And whenever I wake, you are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take my hand and say,
    "You can always do it if you want!"

    Am loving these lines. Nyc one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The place of that young writer

THE BRUTAL HEART

The place I Belong