Set Me Free!

What is all this struggle about,
It is all a round about,
Am finally convinced, I don belong here
I have shed so many tears,
Tears that I wanted you to wipe,
Tears of the fear that you also don understand,
When did I lose my right to love,
When did love become vanity?

Am losing my mind cant you see,
Cant you realize that it is weighing me down,
I never bargained for this,
All I ever wanted was to love you,
And maybe, you to love me in return,
It was not my intention to be a prisoner,
To walk with invisible chains all my life,
And to experience such immense pain,
It wasn't in my expectations!

Too much pain is weighing me down,
My love is turning to a sour feel,
Am ashamed of what I have become,
My heart, a prisoner in it's own shell,
Free me, or, love me,
That is all am asking for...
I will lose my mind, my heart return to me,
When you value it, return it to you I will!

Free me,
Let me walk my path,
Yo take your own,
Maybe, maybe someday...
Our paths shall meet...
And that day, you will have learned to value me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The place I Belong

THE BRUTAL HEART

The place of that young writer